Terms & Conditions
Handling Shipping and Processing Times
- All orders will be shipped within 2 to 4 business days unless specified in the product description.
- For pieces that are 'made to order', please allow 7 to 10 days for your piece to be created then shipped, I will update you via email on the progress of your piece. I will do my best to ensure you receive your item in the specified time frame, however cannot guarantee due to delays in postal services.
- Shipping is available worldwide,buyers are responsible for all custom and import taxes, please check your countries importation rules regarding wood and branches as Natural Mystic Collection will not be held responsible nor issue a refund in the event of your purchase being confiscated.
- Your items will be posted with either Australia Post or courier, tracking will be provided to you once your item has been shipped.
- If you require signature on delivery, an additional $3 will be charged.
- To avoid shipping costs, local pick up is available in Helensvale, QLD upon appointment, please contact me for further details.
- Purchases over $100 may be eligible for free shipping in Australia, however due to the cost of freight to some areas (rural etc) being to high for us to absorb, we reserve the right to cancel your order and issue a full refund. Alternatively we can provide you with the cost of freight to send your order. For a personalised quote, please contact us before purchasing.
Discount Codes and Specials
- Only 1 discount code can be used per order. Discount codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount codes, sales or specials(eg SHIP4FREE).
- Discount codes are subject to change at any time
Damages to items during Transit
- All items will be carefully packaged and protected with the utmost care, unfortunately I cannot take responsibility for any items damaged during transit.
Returns and Refunds
- Please read through all of the details of your purchase as I do not offer returns or refunds on my handmade pieces or if you change your mind, however if there is an issue please let me know.
- All returns must be sent back at the buyers expense
Care of your Macrame
- Upon arrival of your macrame piece, please gently straighten out the fringes and main body and comb with either a fine tooth comb or gentle brush. Due to firm packaging, a slight kink or wave may be present. Further gentle straightening with your fingers is encouraged.